Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Additions to my Soap

Two new herbal milks soaps have arrived in my shop. First, a Lavender Lemon soap:And second, a Rosemary Mint soap:

I wanted something soothing an herbal for spring. They both smell wonderful in spite of, or perhaps because of, their simplicity and purity.


I've also listed a customizable perfume in my shop . Choose one of 14 essential oils to create your own Single Note All Natural Solid Perfume. Sales are finally starting to pick up, so I've been working on fresh batches of my best sellers as well as new fragrances and botanical blends. I've accumulated a notebook full of my recipes and research. This weekend I'll be listing a new Beer Shave Soap with vanilla and sandalwood fragrance. I've also been experimenting with all natural deodorant recipes. What would you like to see in my shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment