Thursday, July 1, 2010

Soap Glamour Photos

I've been toying with the idea of starting an Etsy shop just for my soaps, I'm not sure if I will just yet, but I took some glamour shots (as glamorous as possible with my camera) of some of my soaps. Here they are:
Above: Some of the botanicals that are used in my soaps such as lavender, aloe, mint, cinnamon, oatmeal displayed in and around my mortar from my pestle and mortar set.
Above: Sweet Mint soap with a cutting of mint from the garden.
Above: Espresso Soap nested in the same fresh ground coffee used in making it.
Above: Cinnamon Spice soap with some cinnamon sticks, there are some pieces of stick in the soap as well.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice, thou they are still a bit dark, I know it is tricky with a camera that is not the best, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete