Friday, September 3, 2010

Treasury Lists

I accidentally posted this entry on my other blog yesterday:
"I've found it's a very good idea to do a search for yourself on Etsy Treasury.
It turns out I've been featured in three different Treasuries, only one was to my knowledge. That's encouraging.
Things are still painfully slow on both my shops. I am a bit discouraged, and don't really have the money to buy more supplies or list more items until I sell something else. The craft show for this October looks like a go, at least that's good news. I have to work on recruiting other crafters now. So, any Pennsylvania crafters should be sent my way.
Now I must finish my chai tea and get to class. I also have to get to work on the hat I'm knitting for my professor's new baby."

Oops. Well I finished the hat last night anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I think its a good idea to make your own treasuries, ( I see in your nest posting that you have) cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete