Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Soap Brittle

I made new soap this weekend in longer bars instead of my usual soap cakes. The new scents are:
-Strawberry Feilds with lemon essence and slices of strawberry
-Apple Pie with real chunks of apple, baking spices and vanilla
-Ginger Bread made with spice ground ginger along with vanilla and other spices
I also made Green Tea and Aloe After the Sun soap for soothing sunburn. I was inspired by my redness inducing day at the beach.
Perhaps I'll set up a seperate Etsy just for soaps eventually, perhaps if I get myself established at some local shops it'll get me a customer base. A friend of mine bought a bar of Hot Cocoa soap as a graduation present for a friend and Sweet Peppermint for herself. She's really enjoying the peppermint, says it helps wakes her up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. The different scents sound real cool, best of luck, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete